- Added partial support for SVG icons.
- Added support for unlockable icon collections.
- Added first unlockable item collection - Christmas. Unlock by playing during December.
Friday, November 23, 2018 Permalink
- Fix crash when trying to go to the multiplayer page.
- Make easy AI even easier.
Sunday, November 18, 2018 Permalink
- Fix possible crash when exiting a network game.
- Fix issue with video ads being shown to Prime users.
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 Permalink
- Made the landing screen more colorful.
- Added a dedicated About page, with links to feedback, the blog and Google Play.
Monday, November 12, 2018 Permalink
- A new color for all users: YELLOW.
- Two new colors for Prime users: DEEP BLUE and BLUE GREY.
- Five new icons for all users: plus, square (outline and filled) and diamond (outline and filled).
- Four new icons for Prime users: five and seven pointed stars (both outline and filled).
- Added a news item for local multiplayer.
- Fixed release notes not appearin on first load.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 Permalink
- Fixed spectate mode crashing when trying to spectate a multiplayer game not yet started.
- Cleaned up how inactive games are handled in the multiplayer UI.
Friday, October 12, 2018 Permalink
- Added Local network multiplayer.
- Cleaned up how player details are shown on game setup and in game.
- Improved consistency of many small bits of UI.
- Load game UI updated to make game options more discoverable.
- Moved game results on to the game screen,
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 Permalink
A feedback form has been added that is accessible from the About page.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 Permalink
Fixed a single, significant, bug. Custom games of Drop Four allowed the user to play pieces anywhere.
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 Permalink
- Changed the layout of the “news” on the home page.
- Made the new mode quickplay option (currently Chain) dismissable.
Monday, September 3, 2018 Permalink