- Enabled iPad, landscape iPhone, and iOS 9 devices.
- Fixed some screens not handling safe area insets (i.e iPhone X) properly.
- Enabled rewarded ads for skipping campaign levels on iOS.
- Improved layout on tablet and landscape phone screen sizes.
- Improved campaign skip dialog.
- Hide the add remote player button when not in a network game.
Sunday, February 10, 2019 Permalink
- Fixed an issue that could break progression in campaign mode.
- Updated “Show AI thinking” to support panning and zooming.
- Preparation work for the launch of iOS.
Monday, January 14, 2019 Permalink
- Fixed an issue that would prevent multiplayer games being browsable.
- Fixed an issue with the new modify game flow not loading settings correctly.
Saturday, January 5, 2019 Permalink
- Fixed multiplayer games not being launchable without existing settings.
- Changed the About page to use bottom tabs.
Thursday, January 3, 2019 Permalink
- Added a new game launch flow that allows you to modify a game, or quickly launch a new game with the same settings.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent game simulation results from displaying.
- Fix release notes not showing a loading indicator.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 Permalink
- Added a news item about dropping support for Android Jelly Bean.
- Updated the Christmas unlockables collection so it will go away in January (but it will return for December next year).
Saturday, December 22, 2018 Permalink
- Fixed a crash that could happen because of the new pan and zoom code.
- Fixed some other minor issues that could make panning or zooming fail.
Friday, December 14, 2018 Permalink
- Added a message to the main page if an update is available.
- Implemented the first part of zooming and panning to the game screen. As a result, new users will longer be able to skip Gomoku levels in campaign.
Friday, November 30, 2018 Permalink
- Added partial support for SVG icons.
- Added support for unlockable icon collections.
- Added first unlockable item collection - Christmas. Unlock by playing during December.
Friday, November 23, 2018 Permalink
- Fix crash when trying to go to the multiplayer page.
- Make easy AI even easier.
Sunday, November 18, 2018 Permalink