A small release to fix some iOS issues that only became apparenth after launch, including:
- Fixed some screens that did not with certain regional settings (including Arabic and Thai).
- Significantly reduced app size.
- Fixed the modify game flow not working in some cases.
- Improved layout of the modify game page on tablets.
Saturday, April 13, 2019 Permalink
- Removed Google Advertising ID from Analytics.
- Made network games work if you start the app without a network connection.
- Fixed startup issues on iOS.
Saturday, March 23, 2019 Permalink
- Enabled iPad, landscape iPhone, and iOS 9 devices.
- Fixed some screens not handling safe area insets (i.e iPhone X) properly.
- Enabled rewarded ads for skipping campaign levels on iOS.
- Improved layout on tablet and landscape phone screen sizes.
- Improved campaign skip dialog.
- Hide the add remote player button when not in a network game.
Sunday, February 10, 2019 Permalink
- Fixed an issue that could break progression in campaign mode.
- Updated “Show AI thinking” to support panning and zooming.
- Preparation work for the launch of iOS.
Monday, January 14, 2019 Permalink
- Fixed an issue that would prevent multiplayer games being browsable.
- Fixed an issue with the new modify game flow not loading settings correctly.
Saturday, January 5, 2019 Permalink
- Fixed multiplayer games not being launchable without existing settings.
- Changed the About page to use bottom tabs.
Thursday, January 3, 2019 Permalink
- Added a new game launch flow that allows you to modify a game, or quickly launch a new game with the same settings.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent game simulation results from displaying.
- Fix release notes not showing a loading indicator.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 Permalink
- Added a news item about dropping support for Android Jelly Bean.
- Updated the Christmas unlockables collection so it will go away in January (but it will return for December next year).
Saturday, December 22, 2018 Permalink
- Fixed a crash that could happen because of the new pan and zoom code.
- Fixed some other minor issues that could make panning or zooming fail.
Friday, December 14, 2018 Permalink
- Added a message to the main page if an update is available.
- Implemented the first part of zooming and panning to the game screen. As a result, new users will longer be able to skip Gomoku levels in campaign.
Friday, November 30, 2018 Permalink