- Made the landing screen more colorful.
- Added a dedicated About page, with links to feedback, the blog and Google Play.
- A new color for all users: YELLOW.
- Two new colors for Prime users: DEEP BLUE and BLUE GREY.
- Five new icons for all users: plus, square (outline and filled) and diamond (outline and filled).
- Four new icons for Prime users: five and seven pointed stars (both outline and filled).
- Added a news item for local multiplayer.
- Fixed release notes not appearin on first load.
- Fixed spectate mode crashing when trying to spectate a multiplayer game not yet started.
- Cleaned up how inactive games are handled in the multiplayer UI.
- Added Local network multiplayer.
- Cleaned up how player details are shown on game setup and in game.
- Improved consistency of many small bits of UI.
- Load game UI updated to make game options more discoverable.
- Moved game results on to the game screen,
A feedback form has been added that is accessible from the About page.
Fixed a single, significant, bug. Custom games of Drop Four allowed the user to play pieces anywhere.
- Changed the layout of the “news” on the home page.
- Made the new mode quickplay option (currently Chain) dismissable.
The game engine has been extensively cleaned up to make future work simpler, leading to a small performance improvement.
Chain game modes could “forget” they were chain when reloaded. This has now been fixed.
The Prime “news item” on the home screen can now be dismissed. This is the first visible part of a wider effort to improve the home screen.