The Prime “news item” on the home screen can now be dismissed. This is the first visible part of a wider effort to improve the home screen.
Just a couple of crash fixes:
- Most importantly, a long standing issue that basically prevented the app from running on versions of Android below 4.3.
- Additionally a crash affecting some people when saving games.
- Added stats tracking.
- Added game “fairness” to the chance-to-win display.
- Game animation now respects system animation rate value. Most importantly this means animations will be disabled when in battery saver mode.
- Fixed a hang when in battery saver mode.
- Improve initial loading screen.
- Fixed an issue with player setup (and potentially other screens) crashing during rotation.
- Improved layout of the custom game (previously game selection) screen on tablets.
Added Prime, a paid option to disable ads and gain unlimited skips in campaign.
You can now save a campaign game as a custom game. A feature I added after I wanted to save a particularly interesting game of Drop Three to show someone later, and realised I couldn’t.
- Skipped campaign levels can now be selected.
- Skipping a level that has already been skipped no longer requires a rewarded ad view.
- Fixed a progression issue around “free skips” (Gomoku) in campaign mode.
- Made the human player go first in campaign misère games.
- Updated the title of “Game select” to “Custom game”.
- Added single player campaign mode.
- Renamed the previous game option to “Custom game”.
- Reworked the home screen “news” element to be more flexible - added campaign to it.
- Game selection now use the in-game renderer instead of static images.
- About and Settings have been moved to the toolbar on the home screen.
- In-game overlay now uses a help a icon.