One major bug fix and a bunch of minor changes in 0.5.3 to try and smooth the path for new players.
- Players will no longer get stuck in a game started from the “Load game” screen.
- The in game overlay that shows instructions now has a solid background. The “Hide Overlay” button now says “Continue” and is more prominent.
- Trying to play when it is the AIs turn shows an alert telling you.
- Default player names are now chosen based on whether the player is human or an AI.
- Starting a “quick game” (currently only possible from the Rumble announcement) does not randomise player order, so the human player always goes first.
Friday, April 13, 2018 Fri, Apr 13, 2018 13 Apr '18 Release notes