0.5.3 Release notes
One major bug fix and a bunch of minor changes in 0.5.3 to try and smooth the path for new players.
- Players will no longer get stuck in a game started from the “Load game” screen.
- The in game overlay that shows instructions now has a solid background. The “Hide Overlay” button now says “Continue” and is more prominent.
- Trying to play when it is the AIs turn shows an alert telling you.
- Default player names are now chosen based on whether the player is human or an AI.
- Starting a “quick game” (currently only possible from the Rumble announcement) does not randomise player order, so the human player always goes first.
Friday, April 13, 2018 Release notes